Job Search Resources
There are many items to consider and items to complete before starting a job search. The information below will help keep you organized in your job search and preparation!
- Identification/Heading ( Name, Address, Telephone and Email)
- Job/Career/Professional Objective
- Special Categories
- Sample Resumes - coming soon
- Identification Heading (Your information, the person you are sending too, their title and contact and information).
- Opening Paragraph: Create Attention (Summary, name, request, question openings).
- Middle Paragraph(s): Create desire and value (Education, work experience, ability to work with others, interest in your field, interest in the company and responsibilities on previous assignments).
- Closing Paragraph: Call to action (Ask for an interview and follow up).
- Always sign letters below the salutation and above your typed name.
- Sample Cover Letters - coming soon