Thiel College Office of Admission salutes its seniors as team members of the month
Posted April 30, 2020
GREENVILLE, Pa.—The Thiel College Office of Admission recognized the graduating members of The Thiel Team as its team members of the month for May.
Pictured front row (L-R):
- Angela Campbell ’20, of Plum, Pa; is psychology, sociology and criminal justice triple-major with minors in political science and legal studies. She is a member of the Dietrich Honors Institute, the tennis team, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority, Psychology Club, Student Government Association, Psi Chi and Order of Omega.
- Kiara Kind ’20, of Solon, Pa. is a psychology and sociology double-major. She is a member of the cheerleading team and Alpha Xi Delta sorority.
- Maggie Nee ’20, of Erie, Pa, is a neuroscience major with minors in chemistry, medical biology and biochemistry. She is a member of the Dietrich Honors Society, the women’s soccer team, Neuroscience Club, Sailing Club, Alpha Xi Delta sorority, Pi Nu and Lambda Sigma.
- Samantha Kurchena ’20, of Bridgeville, Pa, is a conservation biology and biology major. She is a member of the Dietrich Honors Institute, the women’s soccer and lacrosse teams, Global Club, Outdoor Recreation Club, Lambda Sigma, Sigma Kappa sorority, Order of Omega and Tri-Beta.
- Matthew Crawford ’20, Greenville, Pa, is a history major with a certificate in secondary education. He is a member of the football team, Phi Alpha Theta and Kappa Delta Pi.
- Brett Eckrotate ’20, of Belle Vernon, Pa. is a physics and mathematics major. He is a member of the Dietrich Honor Institute, Kappa Sigma fraternity, Ultimate Frisbee, Chess Club, Kappa Mu Epsilon, National Society of Leader and Success, Student Government Association and Global Club.
- Jacob DeRue ’20, of Fairport, N.Y., is a psychology, political science, sociology and criminal justice quadruple major and is minoring in legal studies. He is a member of the Dietrich Honors Institute, the men’s volleyball team, National Society of Leadership and Success, GOLD Leadership Society, Lambda Sigma, Order of Omega, Psi Chi, Les Lauries and Kappa Sigma fraternity.
- Sam Faber ’20, of Greenville, Pa. is an English major with a secondary education certification. He is a member of the track & field team and Kappa Delta Pi.
- Andrew Miller ’20, of Penfield, N.Y., is an accounting and business major. He is a member of the men’s lacrosse team, the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee and the National Society of Leadership and Success.
- Tyrique Coston ’20, of Baltimore, Md., is an exercise science major. He is a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success, Organization of Black Collegiates, Kappa Alpha Psi and the track & field team.
“All of these students have been a huge asset to the Admissions Team. It has been a pleasure to work with them! We cannot wait to see where they go and how they impact the world,” said Assistant Director of Admission Morgan Steiner ’16.
The Thiel Team comprises students employed by the Office of Admission. The students primarily serve as ambassadors for prospective students and their families, but they are also responsible for a variety of other jobs and including work on mailings, market research, telemarketing, event support and other administrative, professional and office duties.
Office of Admission