Welcome to the Office of Student Activities and Involvement! Our goal is to enhance the experience of all Thiel College students, through engaging and entertaining programs.
- The office hosts a variety of fun events and traditions throughout the year.
- Our student-powered teams design, create, and promote events such as game shows, formals, and more.
- We take advantage of Thiel’s location by arranging trips to popular adventure parks, shopping outlets, and cultural centers such as D.C, Chicago and New York City.
In addition to providing our campus population with an exciting to-do list, our office also:
- Offers financial and programming support to our student clubs and organizations
- Assists our vibrant community of nationally recognized sororities and fraternities
- Supplies civic engagement opportunities in our local community and beyond
Learning outcomes for participating in Student Activities include:
- building meaningful relationships
- discovering ways to manage stress and develop mindfulness
- identifying one's own leadership style
While attending Thiel College, students can look forward to cultivating rich experiences when they are also outside of the classroom. Look for upcoming event announcements sent weekly to your thiel.edu e-mail, or visit the Student Activities office on main level of the Student Center. We look forward to connecting with you!