Disability Resource Center
The Thiel College Disability Resource Center recognizes disability as a valued aspect of diversity and fosters an inclusive environment for all of the Thiel College community through awareness, accessibility, and empowerment. The office is committed not only to ensuring access, but also to supporting success.
This mission is accomplished by:
- Promoting inclusion within the campus community by creating an open, communicative environment for students, staff and faculty.
- Serving as a resource and providing disability awareness information to the campus community.
- Ensuring that students with disabilities have equal access to take full advantage of Thiel College's educational, social, and cultural opportunities.
- Promoting access to the campus community by facilitating the acquisition and use of assistive technology and the use of universal design.
- Positively influencing the transition, retention, graduation and future success of students with disabilities through individualized, supportive services.
- Facilitating the provision of reasonable academic accommodations.
- Encouraging student development through empowerment, skills-based education, self-advocacy and personal decision making.
Please fill out our Disability Self-Disclosure Form
Staff and Contact Information
Clarissa S. Arbuckle ’11
- Office: Langenheim Library, Thiel Learning Commons Area/Room 5
- Telephone: 724-589-2063
- Fax: 724-589-2249
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Thiel College Disability Resource Center, 75 College Ave., Greenville, PA 16125
Deadlines for Submitting Paperwork
For full consideration, please submit paperwork for housing accommodations by the following deadlines:
- Incoming freshmen/new students: June 30
- Returning students Fall term: March 1
- Returning students Spring term: November 1
- Service animal and emotional support animal: June 1