Official transcripts are maintained by the Office of Academic Records in Roth Hall. The reproduction and sending of transcripts are governed by federal legislation (under Section 438 of the Family Education Right to Privacy Act of 1974 as amended). Transcripts will not be released without written permission from the student.
How to order transcripts
Transcripts cost $5 (per transcript) and can be requested three ways. Please allow three business days for processing.
- New! Online - conveniently pay online with a credit or debit card (2.5% service fee applies).
- By mail - Complete the transcript request form and send in with a check or money order made payable to "Thiel College." Cash and credit/debit card payments are not accepted by mail.
- Mailing address: ATTN: Office of Academic Records, Thiel College, 75 College Ave., Greenville, PA 16125
- In-person - stop by the Office of Academic Records between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekdays. Cash or check payments only.
Transcript requests may not be requested by phone or email, and cannot be faxed or emailed.
- Current students can view or print unofficial transcripts at any time with the “Unofficial Transcript” option in Self-Service.
- No transcript will be issued for any student or alumnus if financial obligations to the College have not been satisfied. To check your account status, please contact the Student Accounts Office at 724-589-2116.
- The transcript processing fee is non-refundable.
- Official transcripts are signed by the Registrar of Thiel College and are printed on official transcript paper and put in official envelopes. The transcript will be rendered “unofficial” if opened by someone other than the intended recipient
- When providing the mailing information for the transcript, please provide the full mailing address and specify a department or person to whom the transcript should be addressed. Incomplete information may delay processing.
- If you require a form delivered with your transcript, please mail your transcript request with the form and payment to the address we provide on the transcript request form.
- Transcripts are sent via first class mail unless other arrangements have been made. Additional processing time should be expected during peak periods of the academic year, such as the beginning and end of each semester.
You can direct questions to Assistant Registrar Debbie Schreiber at email@example.com or 724-589-2110.