The Langenheim Memorial Library provides a wide range of services from traditional book and periodical collections, reference services and government depository holdings to Internet accessible databases and full-text document delivery.
Library and Campus are CLOSED
(further updates will be made as they are known)
- All fines for materials checked out from the Library since January 6, 2020 have been waived for the Spring 2020 semester.
- All materials checked out during the Spring 2020 semester have been issued a corrected due date of April 24, 2020. If you receive an email notification about overdue material from this time period, please disregard the notice.
- The Library asks that materials be returned to the Library when the College allows students to return to campus. Questions about returning materials can be directed to Allen Morrill (email@example.com).
- Virtual access of the Library should be utilized due to the Library's/Campus closure.
- To access library resources from off-campus locations please login to the Thiel Hub https://hub.thiel.edu/LoginPolicy.jsp and choose "Library". This will give you access to the "Library Databases" page of the Library website.
- If you would like to access any of our Ebscohost Databases from off-campus locations, not using Hub access, email Tressa Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have specific reference questions, you may access our Virtual Reference Services by emailing Tressa Snyder, email@example.com or Allen Morrill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need Reserve Materials for coursework email Allen Morrill, email@example.com
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through this major disruption and public health emergency.
The Langenheim Memorial Library exists to support the Thiel College academic mission. We partner with faculty and students to provide materials, instructional services, and research assistance supplementing the educational and information needs of the college community.