The Langenheim Memorial Library provides a wide range of services from traditional book and periodical collections, reference services and government depository holdings to Internet accessible databases and full-text document delivery.
NEW WMS OCLC LIBRARY CATALOG (temporary link):
Due to social distancing guidelines, the library books stack areas are closed to patrons. If you need a book, library staff will retrieve it for you. Visit or call the Circulation Desk (724-589-2205) for further details.
Due to space constraints and social distancing guidelines, many areas of the library are reserved for classroom space, library instruction space, socially distanced faculty/student meetings, socially distanced tutoring sessions and socially distanced commuter student study areas. Signage and table tents will designate usage areas. Please be respectful of space and social distancing.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sunday: 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Virtual Reference Services:
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 460 794 8461
- For Virtual Reference Service with Allen Morrill, M.L.S.
Monday & Wednesday: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Tuesday: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 4996 6859
- To access library resources from off-campus locations please login to the Thiel Hub https://hub.thiel.edu/LoginPolicy.jsp and choose "Library". This will give you access to the "Library Databases" page of the Library website.
- If you would like to access any of our Ebscohost Databases from off-campus locations, not using Hub access, email Tressa Snyder, email@example.com.
- If you have specific reference questions, you may access our Virtual Reference Services by emailing Tressa Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org or Allen Morrill, email@example.com
- If you need Reserve Materials for coursework email Allen Morrill, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Langenheim Memorial Library exists to support the Thiel College academic mission. We partner with faculty and students to provide materials, instructional services, and research assistance supplementing the educational and information needs of the college community.