Track and Field Complex
Thiel College students who strive to reach their full potential as an individual carry that work ethic with them into the classroom and onto the fields and courts and ultimately into society. That’s why a gift to the athletics campaign is about much more than investing in a sport; it is about our ability to attract gifted athletes who are also interested in scholarly pursuits. It is also an investment in the entire student and civic communities.
Thiel College's new track and field facility:
- $1.8 million investment in athletic facilities
- Competition space for track and field
- With the completion of this project, all current Thiel College sports will have a home playing field
- The new facility will provide vital practice and conditioning space for all sports
- Will strengthen Thiel's ability to serve as a regional community resource for recreation
- Provides an additional multi-use facility for all Thiel College faculty, staff and students
- Promotes health and wellness
- Will include a hospitality facility and expanded parking lot that will also benefit the baseball and softball programs
- Completes the Tomcat Park Complex
Make your gift today!
- Donate online using our secure online giving form.
- Mail a check payable to Thiel College or your credit card information (with an accompanying pledge card) to: College Advancement, Thiel College, 75 College Ave., Greenville, PA 16125. Note 'Track and Field Complex' in the memo line.
- Call 724-589-2160 to make a gift by credit card over the phone.