The objective of the accounting program is to develop a solid foundation for public accounting, governmental accounting and corporate accounting.
- A minimum of 64 credit hours with at least a 2.0 cumulative and major GPA is required.
- Competency in oral and written expression. The requirements are the same for this degree program as for all others.
- Integrative Requirement is the same as four-year degree program.
- Required courses listed below.
- ACCT 113 Principles of Accounting I
- ACCT 123 Principles of Accounting II
- ACCT 213 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 223 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 313 Cost Accounting
- ACCT 323 Taxation–Personal or ACCT 333 Taxation–Corporate
- ACCT 423 Auditing
- BADM 355 Business Law I
- CIS 111 Word Processing Applications
- CIS 112 Spreadsheet Applications
- CIS 113 Data Management Applications