Thiel College Office of Admission adds 22 new student members to the Thiel Team
Posted July 10, 2019
GREENVILLE, Pa.—The Thiel College Office of Admission has added 22 student members to its Thiel Team for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The Thiel Team comprises students employed by the Office of Admission. The students primarily serve as ambassadors for prospective students and their families, but they are also responsible for a variety of other jobs and including work on mailings, market research, telemarketing, event support and other administrative, professional and office duties.
The program is in its second year. This year’s new members join the 16 returning members of the Thiel Team.
The new 2019-2020 Thiel Team Members:
- Emily Baker ’22, of Cochranton, Pa., is a 2018 graduate of Cochranton High School and an accounting major.
- Willie Beverly ’22, of Austintown, Ohio, is a 2018 graduate of Austintown Fitch High School and a business administration major.
- Sante Carducci ’20, of Toronto, Ohio, is a 2017 graduate of Toronto High School and a biology major.
- Kaylee Guy ’22, of Williamsville, N.Y., is a 2018 graduate of Williamsville High School South and a psychology major.
- Charity Hall ’22, of Warren, Ohio, is a 2018 graduate of Warren G. Harding High School and a neuroscience major.
- Griffen Johnson ’21, of Erie, Pa., is a 2017 graduate of Erie East High School and a psychology major.
- Selom Kalin-Samlan ’22, of Gaithersburg, Md., is a 2018 graduate of Watkins Mill High School and an accounting major.
- Louie Karellas ’20, of Johnsonburg, Pa., is a 2017 graduate of Johnsonburg Area High School and a business administration major.
- Charles Lichtenwalter ’21, of Erie, Pa., is a 2017 graduate of Mercyhurst Preparatory School and a business administration major.
- James McKinney ’22, of Sharon, Pa., is a 2018 graduate of Sharon High School and a chemistry major.
- Shyloh McTighe ’22, of Hadley, Pa., is a 2018 graduate of Pa. Leadership Charter School and a biology major.
- Ava Park ’22, of Greenville, Pa., is a 2018 graduate of Greenville High School and a special education and elementary education major.
- Stacy Reecks ’21, of Ft. Washington, Md., is a 2017 graduate of Oxon Hill High School and a neuroscience major.
- Katherine Sollers ’22, of Mogadore, Ohio, is a 2018 graduate of Field High School and a business and human resource management major.
- Sydney Turner ’21, of Chicora, Pa., is a 2017 graduate of Karns City High School and a biology major.
- Hannah Uschock ’22, of Indiana, Pa., is a 2018 graduate of Indiana (Pa.) Area High School and a philosophy and political science double major.
“The Thiel Team is a prestigious group that is the result of a competitive process. We had more than twice as many applicants as new hires,” Vice President for Enrollment Management Ashley Josay Zullo said. “These students are an indispensable part of our Admissions team and represent to our visitors just one example of the leadership and professional experience Thiel College students gain while studying at Thiel.”
Office of Admission
About Thiel College
Thiel College is a private liberal arts institution founded in the Lutheran tradition. Located in Greenville, Pa., the College offers 60 majors and minors, 25 varsity sports, and a 10:1 student-faculty ratio to more than 900 students. A dedicated faculty paired with dynamic research and internship opportunities produce numerous graduate school and job placements. Coeducational from its beginnings, the College remains committed to combining tradition with innovation as it celebrates 150 years.