Administrative Assistant - Student Support Services
Thiel College is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) Administrative Assistant to support the administrative faculty and staff of the Leaning Commons, Disability Resource Center and Career Development Center.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent The Learning Commons (TLC), Disability Resource Center (DRC) and the Career Development Center as the first contact person (greeting students and guests, providing program highlights to campus visitors, etc.)
- Refer drop-in students to appropriate TLC, DRC or Career staff and assist students with scheduling appointments when staff are unavailable
- Coordinate peer tutoring and assist with the supervision of student employees
- Coordinate testing for TLC and DRC
- Create and maintain both hard copy and electronic confidential student records
- Utilize programs such as Microsoft Office (including Outlook and Excel) and be willing to learn and utilize Qualtrics, College Central, and other programs (training provided)
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Maintain communication flow between each office and with other staff members
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and the contact information for three professional references to email@example.com. All application materials should be attached in a single PDF document using candidate’s last name as the document title.
Thiel College is committed to attracting a culturally and professionally diverse faculty and staff who engage our students by providing a rich and fulfilling curricular and co-curricular experience