Thiel College offers staff and faculty more than just a job!
- A small campus community that offers personal interaction at all levels
- Ample opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Competitive benefit package, including health insurance, tuition remission and exchange, retirement, life and disability, and more
- Committees dedicated to improving life on campus, including Safety, Wellness, and the Great Colleges to Work for Taskforce
- Use of athletic facilities, fitness center and wellness classes, at no extra charge
- A healthy, productive and collaborative work environment, laid out in the strategic plan
- Resident Director
- Computer Information Systems/Computer Science One Year Visiting Professor Position
- Administrative Assistant – Academic Affairs
- Call Center Specialist - Department of Admissions
Thiel College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, age or disability as those terms are defined under applicable law. This policy of nondiscrimination applies in connection with admission to and participation in all programs and activities sponsored by Thiel College and to all employment practices of Thiel College. Inquiries concerning compliance with this policy should be addressed to: ATTN: Jennifer Clark, Human Resources, 75 College Avenue, Greenville, PA 16125; or by calling 724-589-2858.