Ways to Give
There are many ways to support Thiel College!
Thiel is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. All donations to the College are tax-deductible. We accept gifts of check, stock, real estate, tangible asset and in kind donations. There are several methods by which you may make a tax-deductible gift:
- Donate online using our secure online giving form.
- Mail a check payable to Thiel College or your credit card information (with an accompanying pledge card) to: College Advancement, Thiel College, 75 College Ave., Greenville, PA 16125.
- Call 724-589-2160 to make a gift by credit card over the phone.
- Set up auto-payments using our Simply Giving program; you make gifts by automatic deduction from your financial institution. Call 724-589-2160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Matching Gifts – Increase the impact of your gift by taking advantage of your employer’s matching gift opportunity! If you or your spouse are affiliated with a matching gift company, simply obtain the necessary forms from the company’s Human Resources Office and include it with your gift.
- Thrivent Financial – Members of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans may be eligible to direct ThriventChoice dollars to Thiel. Contact your Thrivent representative to find out more about program guidelines.