Ways to Give
There are many ways to support Thiel College!
Thiel is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. All donations to the College are tax-deductible. We accept gifts of check, stock, real estate, tangible asset and in kind donations. There are several methods by which you may make a tax-deductible gift:
- Donate online using our secure online giving form.
- Mail a check payable to Thiel College or your credit card information (with an accompanying pledge card) to: College Advancement, Thiel College, 75 College Ave., Greenville, PA 16125.
- Call 724-589-2160 to make a gift by credit card over the phone.
- Set up auto-payments using our Simply Giving program; you make gifts by automatic deduction from your financial institution. Call 724-589-2160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Matching Gifts – Increase the impact of your gift by taking advantage of your employer’s matching gift opportunity! If you or your spouse are affiliated with a matching gift company, simply obtain the necessary forms from the company’s Human Resources Office and include it with your gift.
- Thrivent Financial – Members of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans may be eligible to direct ThriventChoice dollars to Thiel. Contact your Thrivent representative to find out more about program guidelines.
The IRA (Individual Retirement Account) Charitable Rollover has just been made a permanent part of legislation. With the IRA Charitable Rollover, you can make a gift from your IRA account to help support the work of Thiel College and benefit. Gifts made from your IRA, up to $100,000 as part of your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) a year, are not reportable as taxable income which can lower your income and taxes. To learn more about the benefits of making an IRA Charitable Rollover gift, please contact us.