Forms and Resources
A variety of financial aid forms and resources are available below. If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid office.
Returning students can access the institutional aid scholarship application in the Thiel Hub under 'Campus Resources'.
2015-16 Verification Forms
- FAFSA - complete your free application for federal student aid, apply for a pin and find school codes
- Call 1-800-433-3243 for FAFSA help or to request copies of Student Aid Report (SAR)
- PIN - Apply/retrieve your Department of Education personal identification number
Federal Student Aid
- Complete your direct loan entrance counseling
- Sign master promissory note for federal Direct Stafford loan
- Complete and sign Parent Plus loan requests
- Financial awareness counseling
- Direct loan exit counseling
National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) for Students - access and inquire about your Title IV (federal) loans and/or grant data
General Aid Information