RESUMES: What makes up a resume?
- Identification/Heading ( Name, Address, Telephone and E-mail)
- Job/Career/Professional Objective
- Special Categories
Need more Resume information? Check out the Resume Tips
Resume Tips and Samples :
COVERLETTERS: What makes up a coverletter?
- Identification Heading ( Your information, the person you are sending too, their title and contact and information).
- Opening Paragraph: Create Attention ( Summary, Name, Request, Question openings).
- Middle Paragraph (s): Create Desire and Value ( Education, work experience, ability to work with others, interest in your field, interest in the company, responsibilities on previous assignments).
- Closing Paragraph: Call for Action (Ask for an interview and follow up).
- Always sign letters.
Sample Cover Letters