Thiel College Public Safety supervises a free student-staffed shuttle service, available to all students seven days a week.
- Hours of operation are typically 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Travel anywhere within the Borough of Greenville limits
- The shuttle office is located on the first floor of the HMSC (across from the Student Life Office)
- Pickup and drop off point for all trips is the Howard Miller Student Center
- Not in operation during school breaks
For this shuttle service, you may call 724-589-2222.
Thiel College also offers a shuttle service for students to the Pittsburgh Airport and downtown Pittsburgh bus/train stations during academic breaks.
- The shuttle only operates on certain days at specific times for a fee of $50 (one way). Please refer to schedule link below.
- Reservations must be made in the PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICE one week in advance (M-F 8am-4pm only). Late reservations will be accepted on a space available basis for a fee of $70 one way.
- Cancellations (with 50 percent refund) are only accepted with 48 hours notice of the scheduled shuttle departure time.
- Shuttles depart Thiel College promptly at times indicated.
- Return shuttle from airport/bus stations depart 15 minutes after time indicated – no waiting for delays or cancellations.
If the schedule does not meet your travel needs or you miss a scheduled pick up, please refer to alternative transportation resources below.
Check the schedule closely before making airline or bus reservations. Allow four hours for travel time and security checks. When returning to campus, please consider delays that may occur.
Alternative Transportation Resources
Cleveland Airport Shuttle
216-647-1409 / website