Tuesday, February 4
| 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Mouganis Instructional Media Center, Academic Center (second floor)
Register today for one of our free workshops on filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)!
What to Bring
- Student’s Social Security number
- Driver’s license (if any)
- 2013 W-2 forms and other records of money earned (student)
- 2013 federal income tax return (including spouse’s if married)
- Parents’ 2013 federal income tax return (if dependent student)
- 2013 untaxed income records (parent/student)
- Current bank statements and business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records (parent/student)
- Alien registration or permanent resident card (if not a U.S. citizen)
For a complete list, visit the FAFSA website.
RSVP online or contact Sonya Lapikas with any questions.