Class agents are advocates for Thiel College – a group of alumni volunteers who energize their class by participating in Thiel happenings and encouraging others to do the same, helping current students in a variety of ways, and generally supporting the efforts and mission of the College.
Class agents act as a link between their classmates and the college; building a sense of community by collecting up-to-date information about personal or professional accomplishments your classmates share, which enables Alumni Relations to better serve and engage alumnae.
Class Agent Responsibilities
- Write two engagement letters, including personal notes about classmates and what is happening at the college. Alumni Relations will help provide you with relevant news about the College. More than two letters may be written a year and is specifically encouraged during a reunion year and at appropriate times to benefit the Thiel Fund.
- Make a personal financial commitment of your own choosing to Thiel College. You can set an example to your peers by making a consistent annual gift.
- Gather, confirm, and share information with Alumni Relations regarding noteworthy alumni news.
- Help recruit additional class agents to share these responsibilities.
- Help plan and implement alumni activities that others would support (trips, social receptions, networking events, etc.).
- Assist in planning with Homecoming/reunion celebration activities and manage any class gifts with Alumni Relations to help generate ideas.
Current class agent listing
We are currently looking for agents for the following class years: 1946, 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1973, 1974, 1980, 1986,1987, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2012, 2013.
To volunteer or nominate someone to serve as a class agent, please contact Alumni Relations.