College Advancement is more than just fund raising. It is the Public Relations, Alumni and Church Relations sector of Thiel College. We strive to contribute to all aspects of college life and provide service to the entire campus community and beyond.
• STUDENTS benefit from
• FACULTY get assistance in
• ALUMNI & FRIENDS support
• COMMUNITY & MEDIA access Thiel College resources and experts
• A $1 million challenge pledge is in progress to develop the James Pedas '50 Communication Center
• Neuroscience Program established through partnership and $916,000 Pennsylvania state grant
• The William Robinson Theater was dedicated during Homecoming 2007.
• Baseball and softball fields, located adjacent to Riverside Park, were constructed through a Pennsylvania recreation grant of $1.25 million