Thiel welcomes transfer students for both the fall and spring
We know how difficult the decision may
be when considering a transition to another institution; however,
Thiel is committed to making this process as easy as possible. Our goal
is to help you succeed.
The Thiel experience offers a wide variety of unique advantages:
Specialized educational tracks — Honors Institute, Haller Enterprise
The sense of belonging that a school with a 14:1 student/faculty
ratio and a community of 1,100 students can offer.
100% of students receive a personal computing device and wide access to technology across campus through our technology initiative.
13 smart classrooms in our academic buildings.
Frequently Asked Questions |
View the brochure
Transfer students must submit the following:
- A completed Application for Admissions
- An official high school transcript or GED
- All official college transcripts
- A Transfer Referral Form* completed by the Dean of Students from the institution last attended.
- Fewer than 30 college credits, official high school transcripts required.
- Fewer than 12 college credits, official ACT/SAT test scores and official high school transcripts required.
Please feel free to contact Transfer Counselor, Jennifer Pruzinsky in the admissions office to begin the discussion about the transfer
process. You may call Jennifer at 724-589-2756 or contact her by email email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you.