We provide audio-visual equipment for your use outside our facility. Responsible use of our services and equipment will guarantee its availability for everyone when needed.
If you or your department is interested in purchasing equipment, feel free to contact us for a suggestion.
By Reservation Only:
|Please make all requests in writing. NO phone calls please!
||Click here for the online Thiel College Loan Agreement (TCLA) Form.
firstname.lastname@example.org (for short-term loans) or
email@example.com (for larger equipment set ups)
|| Stop by AC-235 to fill out and submit a Thiel College Loan Agreement (TCLA) form
- PLAN AHEAD. We request two class days' advance notice for short-term loans.
- INFORM US. Determine what the exact needs (and use) of the equipment will be, and let us know.
- Feel free to ask for our help to select the best equipment for the job.
- PUT IT IN WRITING. Fill out a Thiel College Loan Agreement (TCLA) form completely, including your phone number and address, all information regarding the time, place and nature of the event.
- AUTHORIZE the loan. A Thiel College faculty or staff member must sign the TCLA form or send an e-mail authorization for all equipment that is used outside the Mougains Instructional Media Center.
Delivery and set-up services:
- Available during hours of operation
- Should be scheduled at least one week in advance
- Can only be provided for areas that will be locked when the equipment is not in use or unattended.
- Can only be done when our limited staff can arrange it and carry it out
- NOTE: You may be able to arrange to have Thiel Maintenance deliver equipment if we are unable. Submit a Maintenance Work Request for the delivery and a separate one for the return of the equipment to A-V.
- In order to obtain the proper staffing and materials, please make your request at least one week in advance.
- Please submit a Videotaping and Digitizing Request form.
- Proper permission must be obtained before videotaping an event with a guest speaker. Please make sure all participants sign the Recording Permissions form or provide written permission to videotape and/or publish footage.