Instructors are welcome to place materials on reserve in the center and make assignments for their students to use the materials. Certain procedures must be followed, to ensure that the staff is able to distribute the materials when needed:
- Before the first student comes to the lab to do the assignment, the instructor must complete and submit an MIMC Registration Form. This registration will be in effect for the entire semester. In the case of a two-semester course, the registration will be in effect for the academic year.
- For each program assigned, the instructor must submit a completed Media Assignments form.
- If the assignment is made for an activity or test in CAN-8, use a CAN-8 Assignments form.
- It is advisable that the instructor schedule an orientation session for his class, particularly if the students will be using media in several formats or will be doing anything complicated.
- Phone (724)589-2073 or (724)589-2853
- Send an email message to the MIMC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Leslie Graul at email@example.com