With environmental concern awareness increasing, environmental scientists will be needed to study environmental quality and provide means to living less environmentally harmful lives.
Our graduates have been employed in a variety of settings ranging from private consulting firms to state and federal environmental agencies. Many have chosen additional graduate level training either directly upon graduation from Thiel or later in their careers.
- B.S., 2013, Environmental Science, Thiel College
- 2011-2012, Recycling Coordinator Intern for the Borough of Greenville
- 2013-present, working at Aurora Env. Consulting Company doing Air Assessments and underground storage tank removals
Keith M. Duval
- B.A., 1996, Environmental Science, Thiel College
- M.B.A, University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business
- Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
- 1999-present, Environmental Manager at the University of Pittsburgh's Department of Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)
- B.S., 2013, Environmental Science with Chemistry minor, Thiel College
- 2013 intern at Thiel College as the Greening Initiative Recycling Manager
- 2013-present, radiation decontamination specialist for scheduled and non-scheduled outages at First Energy Nuclear Operating Company
- B.S., 2012, Environmental Science, Thiel College
- 2012, interned at Shenango Lake US Army Corps of Engineers
- 2012-present, employed by Castle Cheese as their wastewater treatment facility operator
- B.A., 2008, Environmental Science with Chemistry minor, Thiel College
- M.S., 2010, Applied Ecology, Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- 2008-2010, interned at Integrated Pest Management Institute in Madison, WI and the Indiana University Office of Sustanability
- 2010-2012, employed by Indiana University at their Garden & Nature Center
- 2012-present, Coordinator of the Garden & Nature Center at Indiana University
Thiel alumni, please send your information to email@example.com to be included in this list.