Each year, outstanding students are selected to receive any of three Arthur McGonigal Department of Business Administration and Accounting awards.
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Outstanding Senior Award
- Given to one senior at each college or university in Pa. The recipient must be an individual who shines in academia, expresses a serious interest in accounting and demonstrates a desire to continue in the accounting field.
- Spring 2014 Recipient: Molly Jo Everett
Wall Street Journal Award
- Presented to an outstanding senior business administration major.
- Spring 2014 Recipient: Jared L. Hoffacker
Departmental Honors Award
- Recognizes the seniors who best exemplify the characteristics Thiel hopes to instill in their students.
- Spring 2014 Recipient: Melanie K. Soros, Chelsea C. Maukonen