Each year, outstanding students are selected to receive any of three Arthur McGonigal Department of Business Administration and Accounting awards.
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Outstanding Senior Award
- Given to one senior at each college or university in Pa. The recipient must be an individual who shines in academia, expresses a serious interest in accounting and demonstrates a desire to continue in the accounting field.
- Spring 2015 Recipient: Zachary S. Macurak (above, with Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the College Lynn Franken, Ph.D. and Prof. Gary J. Witosky, C.P.A., C.G.M.A., M.Acc. ’79)
Wall Street Journal Award
- Presented to an outstanding senior business administration major.
- Spring 2015 Recipient: Steven Morgan (above, with Prof. Karen A. Shaffer, M.B.A. and Prof. Angelo A. Giannini, M.B.A.)
Departmental Honors Award
- Recognizes the seniors who best exemplify the characteristics Thiel hopes to instill in their students.
- Spring 2015 Recipient: Tori R. Heberling (above, with Prof. Melissa S. Oakes, C.P.A., C.F.E., M.B.A. ’03 and Prof. John E. Gomolchak, Esq.)