Chi Eta Sigma
Our department has an honorary commerce society into which students can be inducted. Assistant Professor of Business Administration and Accounting John E. Gomolchak, Esq. is the honorary’s adviser.
Students can be inducted based on academic achievements, positive interactions with other students and faculty and model characteristics:
Criteria for Admission
- Registered Accounting, Forensic Accounting, Business Admin, Business Communication or International Business Major.
- Junior or senior standing.
- Completed at Thiel at least 5 courses towards the major.
- Completed at least 2 #300 or #400 courses.
- Been a full time student for at least one year.
- An overall GPA of 3.25.
- A departmental GPA of 3.50.
- Unanimous election by department faculty.
- Chi Eta Sigma members are awarded departmental honors upon graduation. You must attend the induction ceremony to become a member.
- Review the criteria above to determine if you are eligible.
- Print and complete the Chi Eta Sigma Commerce Honorary application and worksheet (to enable you to determine departmental GPA).
- Download and print a copy of your Thiel College transcript from Self-Service.
- Arrange to meet with the Chi Eta Sigma adviser Prof. Gomolchak and bring your application, worksheet and transcript with you.
- Alyssa M. Babcock
- Brittany I. Bates
- Ian J. Bergbigler
- Evialina A. Biarzhanina
- Brant E. Dencher
- Julia R. Fink
- Stephen M. Formichella
- Trevor W. Martin
- Sara A. Matczak
- Alex J. McCann
- Alyssa D. Mondl
- Joshua Nichols
- Joscelyn Park
- Tiffany M. Rohm
- Carly A. Romano
- Rachael L. Rose
- Lauren R. Stonebraker
- Kelly L. Thompson
- Amanda M. Zimmerman