Majors & Areas of Study
Majors marked with a * have a minor available; ª denotes an associate degree is also available. Download a curriculum guide by clicking on the
Please refer to the Academic Catalog (2013-14) for minor and associate degree requirements.
- Biology - Conservation
- Biology - Traditional
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Communication Sciences & Disorders (BS)
- Medical Technology
- Neuroscience (available in Biology or Psychology)
- Secondary Education - Biology
- Behaviorial Biology
- Food & Agricultural Biology
- Medical Biology
- Wildlife Biology
For complete minor requirements, please refer to the Academic Catalog (2013-14).