Chi Eta Sigma Admission Procedure:
1. Go to Thiel College Chi Eta Sigma webpage (you are currently on this page):
2. Download and print two items:
Chi Eta Sigma Commerce Honorary Application: click here
Chi Eta Sigma Commerce Honorary Worksheet: click here
3. Go to Thiel College IQ Web.
Download and print a copy of your Thiel College transcript.
4. Review Chi Eta Sigma “Criteria for Admission to Chi Eta Sigma” on the Application to determine if you are eligible to be considered for Chi Eta Sigma membership.
5. Complete Application and Worksheet (to enable you to determine departmental GPA)
6. After completing the Application and Worksheet, if you think you qualify :
- Arrange to meet with the Chi Eta Sigma advisor, Professor David Huddleston
(Office: AC-43, Phone:2244, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bring 3 items to meeting with advisor:
1. Completed Chi Eta Sigma Commerce Honorary Application
2. Completed Chi Eta Sigma Commerce Honorary Worksheet
3. Copy of Thiel College transcript
Deadline to apply and meet with Chi Eta Sigma Advisor is February 28, 2013.