An Affiliated Program is any program where Thiel College has worked cooperatively to provide smooth transition to graduate, or other advanced learning opportunities for our students.
- 3+4 Agreement with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, PA)
- 2+3 Agreement with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, PA)
Pre-Doctor of Physical Therapy
- 3+2 Agreement with Chatham University (Pittsburgh,PA)
- 4+3 Agreement with Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 4+3 Agreement with Gannon University (Erie, PA)
Mortuary Science, Culinary Management and Retail & Fashion Management
- 3+2 Agreement with University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 3+2 Agreement with Case Western University (Cleveland, OH)
For more information on any of the programs listed above, contact Dr. Jenni Griffin, Assistant Academic Dean at 724-589-2069 or email@example.com.
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)